One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 4th

January 1st was a Saturday- I committed myself on that day, but I didn't actually start until Monday. Who starts a work out regiment on a Saturday?? So yesterday I went on my merry little way to the gym. We hadn't been the whole month of december so I was hoping that Mayli would still be fine in the kids club. She did great. Not a big deal at all. There were a TON of kids there!!

It's funny, how with the new year, and everyone's new years resolutions to get fit, the gym was packed. It only lasts about 2 weeks before it starts slowing down. Needless to say the girls in the kids club were frustrated because there were only 2 of them taking on 30 kids. There has to be some sort of ratio. It should slow down within the next couple weeks I am guessing.

Yesterday was an o.k. workout. It's amazing what taking a month off of working out will do to you. I couldn't even get through an hours worth of cardio. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes and then the bike for 15. Crazy. I will step it up next week. I am even thinking of doing my running training again. I really want to complete that!


No comments:

Post a Comment