One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 11, 2014

2 Years later....

Wow!! Can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I last wrote on this blog! I guess kinda alot has happened since then. We had our 3rd baby 9 weeks ago! awesome!! Which also means its about time to start thinking about getting all of my excess weight off. You know, the same weight that has been added with each child. double awesome!! So today, on this Mother's Day... I am Re-committing myself! Tomorrow I will start working out again. Colin and I don't have gym memberships right now, so we will start working out at home doing T25. It's a 25 minute cardio workout. I am also starting something I neveer thought I would do. Weight Watchers! I am actually super excited!! Anyways, I will update again soon! I am tired. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment