One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 9, 2011

Going Strong!

I am here and have completed day 13 of the SHRED! This wed will mark my half way point!! I am proud of myself for sticking with it. I will follow it through to the end, and hopefully see some sort of results from it.

I am still doing my weight loss class :) I really LOVE it! It gives me something to look forward to on mon, wed, fri....and keeps me motivated. It also helps me stay focused, because I think it is easy to get bored with your monotonous work out routine. I think I will have to mix it up and try new things often after I complete something.

I weighed myself this morning... and this is coming out of Mother's Day weekend people. Down to 192!!! I am really excited to be out of the 190's. I am 1/4 of the way to my goal. only 30ish more pounds to go. I think I lose about 10 lbs in 6 or so weeks. I am happy with those results. I think I can have it all off by the end of august, which is what I am shooting for!

My motivation has stayed with me... I am so glad I am doing it and sticking with it. This is my 7th week of consecutively working out. Someday (when I reach my goal...maybe when I reach my half- way mark) I will post some pictures. We will see:)

Goals this week:
**drink lots and lots of H2O.
**complete shred through day 18!!
** eat more fresh vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment