One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 23, 2011

One pound at a time...

I am still going strong!! my weight today when I weighed myself... 189.2!!! I am in the 180's! Yay:) It is such a good feeling that all my hard work is paying off...though it seems slow at times and then I feel like I am set back at other times, it really is coming off. Slowly but surely. I love this! It really works and i feel like I have more energy than ever!!!

On Saturday Colin let me get a HRM! I LOVE it! I have been wanting one for a while now...I am really excited for it. It will tell me more accurately how many calories I am burning! Anyways...that's about all that's going on.

It is difficult to think of the long term goal...and that I still have a lot to lose...but I just take it one day at a time, and focus on what I can do that day to make good choices for my body. Making it to the gym has not been the hard part anymore. I love going to the gym! I go without any hesitation at all!! I really am happy with the point i have gotten to as far as working out.

1 comment: