One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day One

So, It's Monday. Today was a good day. I am babysitting a little girl for the summer so I try to keep us busy during the daytime. But, for it being my first day back, and for coming off complete snacking/sugar eating habits, I would say I did pretty well today. I didn't really have any breakfast, which I know isnt too healthy but then when we went to marcys house, we had lunch over there. I had some almonds and a few banana chips and a few tater tots. Then she made us this gourmet salad which was really really yummy. I felt goos about that. For dinner I made a taco bake casserole, and it was yummy. I know it probably wasnt the most healthy thing but at least I didnt snack all day today and I cut off my eating at 7 pm like I had set the goal too!! hooray. That is huge, because late at night when everyone is asleep and its just me time, thats when I want to eat and snack. I didnt get to work out today, but I think I will be happy for 3 workouts this week. I don't want to overdo myself and I do want to be realisitic of what I can do right now. I need ot ease myself into it a little bit at a time but in a couple weeks I will set bigger goals. I think the ones I have for now are pretty realistic for me...especially just coming out of having a baby. I decided I need to wake up about an hour before my kids (which would put me waking up about 7:30...not too bad at all) so that I can at least do the 30 day shred. That was if for some reason I cant get to the gym in the evening I sill still have gotten a good workout in. Which means my goal is to get to bed by 10:30 every night. Wish me luck!! Ususally, I don't go to bed until about midnight and then wake up when my kids do. I would like to get to bed a little earlier and then get up before them and workout, read scriptures, eat breakfast, and possibly get in a shower. That would be cool! Onto day two............

No comments:

Post a Comment