One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Zumba!

I went to Zumba tonight! Oh how I have missed that work out! I really did quite well for only being 6 weeks post partum. I am excited to start getting back into shape again. It was soo fun...my teacher at this gym is not as good as my last one, but i think I will like her. What also made it fun is that there were four of us girls from the ward there. Yay for friends!! It makes going that much more fun. I feel like am going to be sooo dedicated! And the best part is that this time when I get the weight off, my baby will only be about 6 months old instead of 2 years! Yay!! I feel good. Colin is a good sport for watching the kids while i go. My classes start at 8pm and he usually goes to bed by 8:30 because he has to get up at 4am to be to work by 5. He is so supportive on my weight loss journey! Well, I need to go to bed. Yoga tomorrow. I have never done a yoga class, i'm a little bit intimidated and nervous. It will be fine. It did good on my goals again today. I should drink a little bit more water though.

1 comment:

  1. Zumba! Zumba! Zumba! The workout that ties for first place fun in my opinion :) (The other, for me, is hula :) )

    Glad to be back in touch! Congrats on your new baby! And way to jump right back in there with focus on fitness! You rock!

    ReplyDelete