One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another week

I weighed myself yesterday and I was down 2 more lbs!! woot woot. This means down to 197. I CAN DO THIS! I am loving my team weight loss class:) It is fun, hard, but also keeps me accountable. I am excited to see where I will be in 12 weeks!! Then even after the 12 weeks are up, hopefully I will just keep going and going!

Colin said that If I can reach my goal of weight loss by August (that's the time frame we set) then I could go on a shopping spree! How fun. I have never been on a shopping spree, but It will be awesome to go shopping when clothes actually FIT! :) I think shopping loses its appeal when you don't feel like you look good in anything you try on. But soon that will no be the case! yay.

1 comment:

  1. funny- ammon told me the same thing the other day. that when i loose all my weight i can go shopping. i think that's great, but i really want to go on a vacation. a cruise i think. he said we could do that too. :)

    keep going! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete