One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So i decided that I would do the 12 week T.E.A.M weight loss program at the gym. I am actually so excited for it! We meet 3 times a week. I think it is something that will keep me motivated and accountable!

Yesterday and today I did AWESOME! Working out and eating...both. I weighed myself yesterday morning and I have lost 1 Pound! Brought me down to 201.2 Not bad not bad, but I would like to lose more in a week than just one pound. Then today I stepped on the scale just because and it was saying that I was down to 199.5, which would put me at a 3lb loss.... which means 2 more pounds since yesterday. Kind of sketchy. I won't take the "official" weight until next monday! For now, I am on a roll! Look at Skinny Ginny go! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY GIN! i would say that you just have to make sure that you are weighing yourself under the same conditions each time and on the same scale. then maybe your results could be a little more reliable. good luck with your t.e.a.m. challenge. and have you ever done a zumba class? i was looking into that.

    ReplyDelete