One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 2

I am going on week two tomorrow! I am feeling good about this... I think it will be so good! This weekend I had a couple of desserts, but I still feel good about the way I did this past week. I am excited to start another week. Although I don't really think I lost anything this week, when I tried my jeans on they fit a little bit more comfortably...which is always a nice feeling. I wore a shirt with them that I wouldn't have generally worn with it bc of my mid-section being shown off, but I actually wore the shirt and felt good about it!

Last week I didn't get to work out 5 days at 60 min....I probably hit 75% of that goal. This week I intend to hit 100%! Week 2 here I come!

Oh...I also need to take some pictures, so at the end I have something to compare to! I am so excited...I am on my way :)

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! good job! sorry i made you miss one day! and also i gave that blender video to mom (in case she forgot to tell you)

    ReplyDelete