One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 6, 2011

Couch to 5k

It is so hard to get back on track after a vacation. My mom and all the sisters just got back from san diego and we had a blast!! I, however, didn't watch what I ate AT ALL!! I'm sure a took a few steps backwards. Today I feel like I am in the same mode. But I ate a healthy breakfast, and am determined to get back on track!

I am starting the couch to 5k running program today! I have done 4 weeks of it before and my feet were hurt...I really hope that I am able to get through the whole thing this time. I feel like I have an advantage because I have been doing my weight loss class.

My Goals:
**Encorporate more vegetables
** Lose 8 lbs this month June 6th-July 2nd
** Work out 5 days a week



No comments:

Post a Comment