One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 17, 2011

5K

So I am going to be running a 5k in the beginning of August! Am I excited?? OH YA! It will be up in Flagstaff and I think my sister marcy will be running it with me....there are still a couple of other people I have to convince to come too, the more the merrier right? I think it will be a good gauge of how far I have come. Of course my time might now be the best, I might be a little slow, but I will have ran a 5k...Something I have NEVER been able to do. That has to be the best feeling ever! I am excited. The only thing that worries me is the altitude up there, but i'll handle it! Go me.. Go me!

1 comment:

  1. Go You! The 5K is a great accomplishment, and just a lot of fun. People are always so supportive and friendly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete