One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Awesome!

I did soo great with my goal to incorporate more veggies this week! It is hard to change you eating habits. So everytime I would get the snacking urge, rather than heading straight for the junk I would pull out some carrots and hummus, or make a small salad. It wasn't even that bad :) Weekends are usually the hardest part for me. I usually do so well during the week and then hit the weekend and get off track. This weekend was just a little bit different. I allowed myself some "unhealthy" snacks, while at the same time I still added my salads with me meals. I don't feel like I went completely overboard on the junk. Hooray!

Here's to another week! My total weight loss so far : 15lbs! I feel like it has been slow coming off...but I think it's because I am not perfect. Meaning I am still learning how to eat to my weight loss advantage! The work out thing I feel like I have gotten down pretty good, and for the most part my eating has not been bad, but I have my weak points, and sometimes I look at weekends as freebies. Not anymore though :)

I also applied to be in this Win, Lose, or Blog competition. It is basically like a biggest Loser for the blogging world. They have about 6-7 contestants per season (each season lasts 7 weeks) and then you just blog your experience! I really hope that I get chosen for it! I think it will be JUST the right motivation for me to continue on with my journey!

Goals for this weeks:
** drink more H2O!!
** Salad a day (plus more veggies)
** work out 5x a week

No comments:

Post a Comment