One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 12, 2011

Back and up

So we made it back safely! It was SUCH a nice trip. So great to get away. Just what I needed, however just what my body did NOT need. Unfortunately, there was a lot of this....(eating out) that's the hard thing about vacations. And I didn't censor what I ate... which made the scale go up a few pounds. Am I bummed out? Way! but I made the choices....let's just say this weigh in won't be very pretty. On the flip side, a couple of hours after we got home I was back at the gym. I am hoping in the next two days I can work out hard and get the scale moving back down in the direction I want it to.

I feel dissapointed, but not defeated. I have been feeling kind of down... in all aspects of life. It makes me think it's just crazy girl hormones because it just came on suddenly last night. You know the kind that make you not feel like a good mom, or wife, or anything? It will pass quickly, but I don't like days like that! Those are the days you just want to sit and eat chocolate and watch a good chick flick and avoid all responsibilities! But I don't have the time to indulge right now...oh well. The sun will come out tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment