One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 29, 2011

The End!?


(We got our family pictures done....i don't think I have felt this good for family pictures for a while! :)



So sad this competition is already coming to a close! I really feel like I have accomplished a lot and have learned quite a few things.

** anything is possible... I can do hard things :)

** weekly weigh in's are not a good motivator to me....too many factors go into it. (tom,water weight, etc.) but they were still really god to help keep me on track.

** I love the camaraderie with the other ladies participa

ting. I love hearing successes, fails, and all of the in- betweens
** All of the giveaways and advice were awesome...it was fun to be a part of a blog

My mind is drawing a blank....It's late, I know there is sooo much more I wanted to say. But
before I go.. I wanted to post a before and after pic of where I was 27lbs ago when I first started working out. I may have not lost all of that during this competition, but it for sure has helped me to stay accountable and keep on going!

(these are kind of gross pics, so pay them no mind....just look at the change)
Gross....can't believe I'm posting this back shot!! But I LOVE seeing the difference : )


And with that... I guess this game is coming to an end! It's been good.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome Ginny! You have inspired me to start my own weight loss blog. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete