One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Escape

We are leaving. Getting away. Going to a cooler climate. I am SO excited, and I just can't hide it.... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!! (i know you were singing along:)

I just have to get through this looonnng day of work..4am-230pm, and colin has to get through a looong test....MCAT....kind of serious, determines our future....and then we'll be off to San Diego! Going from 115 degree weather to 75-80 degree weather with the beach...i think I'll take it!

Aside from camping over a short weekend, this will be our first real family vacation all together...with just my little family! I can't wait to just get away and not have to worry about anything. The only thing i will have to worry about is relaxing, maybe going for a jog along the beach.

Hooray Hooray Hooray!! Have a great weekend :) I'll be back Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment