One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back to the TOP

I figured It was time to update my blog since my blog was all the way at the bottom of the list....saying it hasn't been updated the past 3 days. Too Long....So here I am, Back at the top! (for a little while at least)

The first week of this competition has turned out great! I LOVE all the ladies competing, i LOVE reading the other blogs, and i LOVE the support all of the readers give to us.

I was really happy with the results of the first week. Here's the Rundown:

* Worked out 5 days. 2 Days of weight training, and the other 3 days were Cardio (two of which were Zumba...my ULITMATE favorite!)
* Did not eat ANY processed food, or junk food...i.e- chips, candy, soda.
* Completed at least 1 thousand calorie workout
* Did not eat any restaraunt or fast food
* Drank my Green Smoothie religiously everyday! (i WILL do a blog post about this soon:)
* I DID allow myself one treat this week....it was in the form of a frozen treat...picture this... Oreos crumbles and pressed onto the bottom of a pan, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and whipped cream drizzled with chocolate syrup. YUM. I was craving it all week. And I ate it and did not feel one ounce of guilt!

ok- so that's the run down, it does sound a bit extreme...however along with WLB, I have a competition also going on with my sister that involves MONEY! ( we even went out to buca di beppo for a friend's bday and I WATCHED as everyone else ate) now that's commitment :) Most of those things mentioned in the above list are some of the stipulations for our own little competition....that wouldn't be a normal week. However I would LOVE to make that the normal week for me. Can you imagine how healthy my body would be!?

Well, here's to another week...hopefully it will be as good, if not better than the first!


No comments:

Post a Comment