One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

mixed emotions

I worked out SO hard last week. I ate well, and the scale did not budge. Usually I lose about 2 lbs per week. I was a bit disappointed. I finished up the week with a loss...not a big one, but at least it was still a loss nonetheless. I weighed in a day early because we were headed out of town on a camping trip. FUN! But not fun for the eating. I seriously FELL OFF THE WAGON big time this weekend. I ate everything I could. Talk about messing with your digestive system!! Wow. I was eating really natural and clean, to eating sugars and non-healthy snacks! (oh, and I have a little once a month visitor who decided to grace me with its presence) <--- this also explains why no budge on the scale last week!!! Oh well, it is a new week. We got back yesterday. I didn't work out, and I am seriously contemplating not going to zumba today! The thing is, I know that after I go I will feel SO much better and my week will be back on track. If I don't go, that will lead to a downhill spiral of bad. I just have to go. Monthly visitor or no monthly visitor!

Goals This Week:
**Go to the Gym 4 days this week
**Do one, 1000 cal work out
**Drink all my water each day
**Encorporate more fresh veggies

Here's to another week! I am sooo not in the mood to work out, or eat healthy... but I WILL get back on track. I won't let one weekend throw off all my hard work. It's such a mind game. You can go along just great, be sooo motivated, and then all of a sudden something happens (like a . ) and it throws it off. At least it was just one weekend. By the end of this week my weight will be back in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment