One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ugh.

Yesterday my best friend came into town. I have not seen her for over a year....So naturally we went out to eat! Not a very good combination when you are trying to lose weight. We literally sat and ate and talked for about 2 hours. Since food was just right in front of my face and we were just chatting away, i was eating a good amount of that time! eeek. I haven't weighed but I am sure I am up a little bit. Oh well. It was really great to see her, and I really can't dwell on it too much...It's really not that big of a deal. Today is a new day, and luckily I don't have any more old friends coming into town.

(ps- I did have a salad for my main dish if that makes a difference:)

No comments:

Post a Comment