One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Did it!

So I dragged (drug?) my little bootie to the gym on tuesday... if you remember correctly i DID NOT want to go. But I did, and like many of you said, I felt wayyy better afterwards. Zumba totally kicked my rear after a weekend of eating horribly and not moving around. It's amazing what just a weekend away will do to you! crazy. I felt like I had never worked out before in my life. I guess not to mention it's that time of month.. (which it seems like it happened for all of us contestants around the same time! weird) and it is always hard to work out during that week. Needless to say, I made it through the workout....and came home with a huge headache. bummer. My workout yesterday was awesome though... an hour on the treadmill doing intervals. It felt good to be back in the swing of things! phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment