One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Characters

So since I am on this 7 week journey of health.... I decided maybe I should introduce some of my favorite people, or I guess the people that you will be hearing about most often. The ones that deal with my healthy( and sometimes not so healthy) habits on a daily basis! First of all, we have My sweet husband Colin. He is going to school full time, preparing to take the MCAT, and hopefully within the next year be into medical school. He studies hard, but doesn't leave time out for play, or spending time with us!!

Next we have miss may (mayli). She is seriously the most spunky little 2 year old I know! She has such a sweet personality and is the light of our life. She says and does the funniest things that just keep us laughing. She is the center of attention and she KNOWS it!

Well I thought I had more introductions to make. B
ut apparently not. I guess I could go into all of my parents, siblings (i am the youngest of 7), and nieces and nephews (23) but we would be here for a while so I'll spare you!

I feel so much better now that I have made proper introductions :) And I guess it would only be fair to tell you a little about myself. I am a stay at home mom. I do work part time from home which is a huge blessing. I started my weight loss journey on march 28th.... and have lost 22 lbs in just a little over 4 months. WLB is another way to keep me accountable and going towards my final goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment