One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 8, 2011

Win, Lose, Or Blog

So I was chosen to be a contestant on season 5 of win, lose, or blog. It is a "biggest loser" type of competition...competing with 7 other ladies to see at the end of 7 weeks who has lost the most fat %!! I am really really excited to be participating this season and think it will help me stay accountable and motivated!! Woohoo. For the next seven weeks I will be blogging over there at winloseorblog-ginny.blogspot.com....come read my posts and help me stay accountable! The official start date is monday, so that is when I will begin posting. Bring. it. on!

ALSO- Win Lose or Blog is always having AWESOME giveaways for the readers too!! :) Another added bonus to follow along!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being chosen to participate too. I anticipate we're going to have a blast :) Cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete