One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/10 & 11/11

check and check! both days I worked out. Yesterday I did my C25K training. It went a little bit better than monday but still pretty breathless after running for a minute...I know it will come. It was only my 2nd time doing it.

Today I had a great workout as well!! I did the elliptical for 60 minutes and really worked out hard! I think I burned 660calories...maybe the most I've burned so far in an hour workout! woot woot. I hope I see good results next week as well!

Tonight, my mother in law and my grandmother in law took me and jen shopping for our birthdays (which are coming up withing the next month)...at first I was a little bit bummed out that I wouldn't find anything very cute because I am still no where NEAR the weight I would like to be, and it especially gets discouraging sometimes when I shop....Well, tonight I told myself I wasn't going to try on pants, because let's face it...right now that's pretty defeating for me. I wear the biggest size I have ever worn in my life! Well I tried on some shirts and I ended up liking ALL of THEM!! amazing! that NEVER happens! It was so great, and now I have some seriously cute shirts....I just have to wait until my birthday to get them:) I'm really excited.

After shopping my Mother in law took us to carrambas for dinner. boo. I mean, I love carrambas, but when you are trying to eat healthy its not the best place to go. I ended up eating a chimichanga. oh well. I will just continue to do good on my eating. So far this week I have done AWESOME and am determined not to fall of the wagon (as far as eating goes) this weekend! I want to see another 4lb weight loss....that would be awesome...hopefully I can do it, I have my weigh in in 3days...go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment