One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/3/10

Went to the gym today. Did a 40 minute workout on the elliptical and then 20 on the bike. I will have to add variety because I think it gets old to stay on one piece of equipment the whole 60 minutes. I think I will start encorporating weights to my workout....maybe like 45 minutes cardio and 15 minutes weights mon,wed,fri...or something like that. I'll have to figure it out.

I feel like by the time I get done with the gym my entire day is gone. I wake up at 3:45am for work...work until 10am. Then I get off and usually not out the door until 10:30. By the time I am done with the gym around 11:30 give or take a few, we might run a couple of errands...usually to the bank or to costco (depending on what we need) we come home and eat lunch and take naps. Me included. Usually by then it's between 12:30-1:30 already and we sleep until about 3:30 or 4:00. It's practially the evening by then and time to start getting dinner together. I don't really have much time to do anything else.

I guess I could always start going to the gym in the evening after Mayli is in bed...But I like going in the day. Plus, if it's a night when Colin is home, I want to spend time with him since it is so rare to begin with. Busy busy busy.

Day three....Check!! :)

**I can't wait to weigh myself monday. I have been sooo good about NOT even going near the scale. I really hope there is a change in weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment