One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

11/9/10

Today is my sister Steph's birthday. That's just a side note. I went to the gym this morning because I won't be able to go tonight for Zumba...way bummed. But I have a cub scout training that I need to go to. I felt really good this morning. At first, when I fist got onto the elliptical time felt like it was going so slow. After I got past the firs 15 minutes, the rest of the hour flew by. It was a really good workout and I felt great the whole time!!! Piece of cake. Tomorrow I will do my C25k....I wonder if it will be a little bit easier? I can't wait until I can run for a while without getting out of breath. That will be sooo nice.

I think that's the reason running has never appealed to me....because I'm not very good at it. Well I've made up my mind that I am going to be good at it. I know I can...it's just a matter of not burning myself out too quickly, and taking it slow! I had visions today while I was at the gym, of becoming this marathon runner mom. So cute and so in shape. I doubt I will be a marathon runner...but I DO think it is possible to be so cute and so in shape. It will happen! I'm still motivated to do it.

I want working out a part of my lifestyle for the rest of my life. I want to make it something that's important to me. To be active and stay healthy. I know I can do it...It just has to be a conscious choice I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment