One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 15, 2010

scale

So the scale was doing some pretty wierd things this morning. When I first stepped on, It said I weghed 175.2...and I go really excited for a split second, and then remembered that was absurd, and if I was really 20lbs lighter it would have meant I met my goal in 2 weeks...AND it would also mean that I would have dropped a lot of clothes sizes, which hasnt happened yet...so It was just ridiculous false hopes. So I don't know what the problem with the scale was....I played around with it a bit....but the weight I think it finally settled on p]'/was 195.6... Not as much of a weight loss as last week but I am ok with that. It's a pound. At least I didn't gain! Plus, I know this will be a slow and steady lifetime change process. I'm still not sure if that was the right weight, but It seems like out of all the weights I got stepping on and off, that probably was the most accurate one.

I think this week I will focus on making my workouts more intense and also incorporating more veggies in my diet. Hopefully I will see more improvement with that! I know I will bc vegetables are so important to a diet. welp, here's to a new week. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment