One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Week

Going on Week 4!!! I am really excited! I think this will be another great week. I can't wait to weight myself tomorrow to see what happens....Hopefully it will turn out good.

Today steph said that she could see it a little bit in my face, and that it looked a little thinner. Woohoo! The tough thing about this week though is that it it Thanksgving week. But now worries, I still have it under control. I will pull through it and STILL have a weight loss! I know it. I am sooo motivated! This week will start my third week of my C25K training. I hope my joints last! seriously.
Week Goals
* Don't Eat after 6:30
* Cardio 60 Minutes every day
* C25K week 3
* Drink all my water
* Encorporate more vegetables
This week I really want to start using the juicer to juice veggies. I have heard that with juicing you can see amazing results!!! Also, my friend sandi was telling me that when she was juicing...it was the best and most fit she has ever felt. She said it gave her so much energy as well! I am really really excited! yay. Also, calli and I are going to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting tomorrow. It will be great!!!
Well, Here's to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment