One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Zumba

ZUMBA- LOVE IT!!!
So I didn't think I was going to have ANY TIME to work out today because of how busy I was! I was a little bummed out because I have just barely started my goal so I didnt wan't to miss a day so early on. Pack meeting got done at about 7:30 so I didn't think I would be able to make it because it started at 8. Everyone helped clean up really quickly so my mom took mayli and I went to Zumba! I only ended up being 5 minutes late. I loved it!
It was my first time, but I think I will start going to it on tue and thurs nights. It definitley adds a little bit of variety and is sooo fun and the hour goes by so quickly!
I've heard you can burn anywhere between 700-1000 calories doing it too! Awesome!
Day two...Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment