One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The weekend

I did pretty good over the weekend! I worked out Friday at the gym and did my c25k, it was good. It was really good...My calves have been sooo sore and tight over the weekend. I felt like I had pulled my calff muscles....wierd.

Fri night col and I went and got some ice cream, which was I was fine with...It was kind of my splurge. Sat night I went over to calli's and we made bracelets and she made fajitas for dinner. They were so yummy. I ate a little bit later than I would have liked, but it was still ok...then at like 10pm we decided to go to this frozen yogurt place. She wanted me to try it. It was good!

I'm starting on a new week this week. It will be good! Going on my third week, and still going strong!!

Short Term Goals:
**work out every day
* Incorporate more fruits and vegetables into my diet
* Drink all of my water
Long Term:
* Lose 20 lbs by Dec31st

I feel like I am going to be successfull because I am more focused on it as a long term thing...not just a quick fix to lose a little bit of weight!! I have my weigh in tomorrow...we'll see how it goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment