One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Week

Well, I will be starting a new week tomorrow. I think it will be good. I have renewed hope. This weekend was horrible as far as the eating part went. But I know I can still do it....I just have to be more disciplined. I have SUCH a sweet tooth. I LOVE food that's no good for you! What's the deal.

As far as my goals for the week went, I did pretty well. Every day I drank all of my water...I worked out the time I was supposed to...and I didn't eat after my last meal of the evening. The weekend is where I kind of fell off the boat. But no worries....I know I will still do it!!!

Short Term Goals:
* Drink all my water.
* Work out 60 Minutes Every day
* Don't eat after 6:30
* Start working towards running a 5k

Long Term Goals:
* Lose 20 lbs by Dec 31st
* Run 2 Miles by thanksgiving

I CAN and WILL do it! I know I will! I just have to! It is hard, but will be soo worth it. I want a better lifestyle.

The thing about running (for me) is that my joints hurt, and I get soooo out of breath soo fast!!.... I think it's because I am not used to it nor is my body used to it. Calli told me about this website that within 9 weeks you are supposed to be able to run a 5k and it will take you step by step each week how to do it. I am excited.

Here's to a new week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment