One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23

Zumba tonight. It was good. Calli went with me. I think this was the first week I started to feel kind of like I knew what I was doing. It was good!!

For breakfast this morning I made a really good fruit smoothie! mmm
Lunch I juiced....so I had a large cup of veggie juice, and that pretty much filled me up so I layed down when mayli layed down for her nap. When we woke up (which wasnt much later) i had like 2 ritz crackers and a couple handfuls of peanuts. For dinner I had one small chicken croissant, cottage cheese and peaches, and some green beans! That's all I had all day, which I am really proud of because when we were out and about I just about stopping somewhere and grabbing something quick and I didnt! sooo good!!

I WILL lose weight this week. Exceot I am a little bit nervous about my ankles, they are really sore. I dont know if I should keep running on them or not. It feels like I rolled them or sprained them or something. I want to run and finish soooooo bad! I dont want to give up at all. I will keep pushing through it and see how it goes, but I dont want to make anything worse :( Bummer, I guess we'll just see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment