One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/5/10

I was sooo tired. It's Friday But I still went and worked out. I was proud of myself but my heart wasn't it in at all. I just did the ellpitcal, the treadmill, and the bike. I didn't eat very good either. The hardest part about this thing is to not to get discouraged if I fall off a little bit by eating something unhealthy. In my mind I want to say, well I just messed up, so I might as well quit....but I have to keep thinking of it as something that will happen over time and will have long term effects rather than just a one day thing. I think every week I will have to re-commit myself. It is hard work, but I know I can do it.

The thing is, the beginning of the week starts off so good with lots of motivations and then by the end of the week I am tired!

This is not an "i'm defeated" post....it's just a post to help me get pumped up for the next week.

On a positive note...I hit my goal to work out everyday!! I drank most of my water and then ate really good. The only day I ate later than 6:30 was friday. Fridays are HARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment