One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Today is Sarturday!!! It has been a great thanksgiving weekend! I went to the gym wed and did 30 min elliptical and then started my C25K training, I didn't get through it!! :( It felt pretty defeating. I got about 3/4 of the way through before my ankles started hurting too bad and I thought that it would be a good idea to not keep going. If nothing on my body were hurting so bad I would have kept going, but I could tell that something just wasn't. I figured that in the long run I would rather avoid a bad injury and still be able to work out, than have an injury and have to stop for good for a while. It really bummed me out thought. I felt like a failure. Even though I know that I am still doing great. Mon, Tue, and Wed, were great....then thanksgiving came! I did great on thanksgiving but the rest of this weekend it feel like It's a free for all. No worries. I will get back on track monday!! Anyways, That's all I got for today. We are speaking in church tomorrow, and I am going out to take the Austin's family pictures today. I am excited for it, but also nervous...I hope they turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment