One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jeans

Thurs was a great work out day. I did the elliptical for 60 minutes. Friday was good too. I did my C25K training and the elliptical for another 30minutes. The running is getting a little bit easier, but I feel like it really grinds on my bones. I think it should get easier, and I think I need to stretch more before I start to run. I don't want to get tendinitis or shin splints! I still jog pretty slow, but at least I push myself to get through the whole thing. There was this older lady who was running laps around me. I felt like a wimp, but then remembered I was just starting out, and she had probably been running her whole life.

In other news I got the stinkin CUTEST jeans!!! I am sooo excited for them! They have cute rhinestones on them...they make me feel pretty and sexy! They werent a celebration buy...like I didnt drop a pant size, but more of a .... I need cute pants WHILE im in the process of losing weight, buy. I seriously have NO cute jeans...and with the winter months coming I justified it. But i hopefully will only be able to wear them through december. Kind of dumb to buy new jeans, but at the same time...I LOVE them! Oh well. They make me feel good. And that's what matters right now!!

I'm going on the weekend....I think I did really good this week! I ate more veggies....I hardly had ANY sweets...the only thing I had as far as junk food/ sweets go was a little mini kit kat...weekends i think are the hardest. I do great all week long and then the weekend comes. But this weekend I have done great so far!! Junk food is really less and less of a temptation! I hope when I do my weigh in monday I will have lost more than just a pound. I think I have!! woot woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment