One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Weigh in...

I like to weight myself first thing monday morning....right when I wake up, before I eat anything. That's how I weighed myself last week....so I did it that way again this week. As long as I'm consistent. So this morning I weighed myself and I was......

196.6 lbs.
That's a 4 lb loss!!! All in one week.

I hope I didn't mess it up over the weekend! But it DOES definitley motivate me to keep going...it's great when you see numbers like that! And wayyy more motiviating than if I would have lost nothing! I'm really excited to go to the gym now!

I will go to the gym today and start my couch to 5k training!! It is supposed to get you ready to run a 5k in 8 weeks (running/jogging a 10minute mile.)I think it will be great! I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment