One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 15, 2010

C25K: Week 2!

Went to the gym this mornin.... I did the elliptical for a 30 minute warm- up...basically because almost all of the treadmills were being used up when I first got to the gym. Then I did my C25k training. This is what I have to do this week:

5 Min brisk warm up walk
Alternate 90 Sec Jogging, 2 min walking for up to 20 min
I thought I wouldn't be able to make it, but surprisingly I did! I decreased my jogging speed a little bit more than last week so that I wasn't running as hard. But I did it! woot woot. I will not give up...no matter how long this will take!
So I worked out about 50 minutes cardio today. I would have gone the whole 60 minutes but Mayli had her 15 month check up, so I had to rush to her appointment so we could make it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment