One pound at a time!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/1/2010

I did it! I worked out for 60 minutes on Monday!! I guess the first day is the easiest because you are most motivated. I went to the gym and did a straight 60 minute cardio on the elliptical. It felt good. 60 Minutes is a long time to be on one machine!! I had to do two programs in order to acheive that. One right after the other. The hardest part was to start the second program right after I knew I had finished the first. THAT took a little bit of willpower....but I endured and pushed myself and stayed on the whole 60 minutes. I burned 613 calories.

The gym has a zumba class every tuesday night at 8. I think I will start going to it! I've heard so many good things about zumba! I think it would be fun and it would change things up a bit!! I've made up a workout schedule I want to follow....here it is.

Mon/Wed/Fri- 60 Min cardio
Tues/Thur- 30 min cardio/30 minute Strength

I have pack meeting tonight so I won't be able to make it....I am bummed! I might not even be able to make it to the gym today, which stinks because it's only my second day. But I work until 10 and then I am going with some other ladies to get things done for pack meeting. I guess I will have to make up the workout on sat...bummer. But you do what you gotta do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment